Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chest Bumps


About a week ago, Carter came up to me and said, "I want to jump up."

I said, "Ok. Jump up."

His reply? "No, Mommy, like this."

He proceeded to hold his arms over his head, his hands in fists, and jump up pushing his chest out.

Me: "You want to do a chest bump?"

C: "Yes."

Me: "Where have you seen that?"

C: "When they play football and they win."

It was so matter-of-fact, I couldn't even laugh. It continually amazes me what they pick up on.

Here are some action shots of the chest bumping.

The approach
the bump
the landing

5 comments:

Unknown said...

And we think he is not paying attention to EVERY THING that goes on around. He is still a sponge.
love
Bamma

Button said...

He is SUCH an observant child! It never ceases to amaze me what he picks up! I do love him so!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Kelli said...

Okay, that is quite funny! They never cease to amaze me with what they come up with!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

hysterical! i love it!

Button said...

LOVE the new masthead photo! They are TOO precious!

Love y'all!
Autn B