Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We're Still Here

Given that I never post anymore, I am quite certain that the few readers I had have abandoned me. I can't really do anything but apologize. We have been busy with just plain old life lately, and I have been wiped out in the evenings which has kept my posting to a minimum.

I have grand intentions to do better, but I've had those before, too...maybe you'll be kind enough to stick around and see if I actually can turn my intentions into reality.

By way of beginning {again}, here are some of the things that have been going on around here lately:

Uncle Steve helped Nick begin to put together a playset that we got Carter & Callen for their birthdays.
Callen, watching from the doorway, wasn't really sure they knew what they were doing.
Turns out, they were on the right track...they just didn't have enough time and it was too stinkin' hot to finish construction all in one day.
And, on Tuesday, August 10, this little cutie joined the family! Leo Thompson Willis, who is Uncle Christopher and Tina's little boy! We can't wait to meet him this weekend!! {picture stolen shamelessly from my SIL's FB page}
Bear with me...more to come including an update on swim lessons!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I still check your blog! Life does get busy, doesn't it? Only going to get busier with football season starting!

Button said...

You're right about it being hot! I mean, I know Alabama is hot in the summer time, but this is out of control!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Habeggers said...

I love to read your blog, Sue, and check up on how your kiddos are growing! Miss you guys!