Saturday, July 17, 2010

Carter goes to the Dentist

{Title in honor of one of Carter's favorite books: Do.ra Goes to the Dentist}

Friday morning, Nick and Carter headed up to Decatur to go to the dentist. Nick's dental visit had been scheduled for some time, but I called recently to see if they could squeeze Carter in on the same morning Nick had his appointment. {For those of you who may not know, Nick's dad is a dentist. So, naturally, he is Nick's dentist, and I couldn't imagine my children getting their teeth taken care of by a dentist other than Popsy!} Luckily, the grandson has some pull and they were able to schedule Carter right after Nick.

I had a breakfast for work that morning, so Nick took him up there and reported that he was PERFECT! I am so proud of him!

Here are some pictures from his trip to Popsy's dental chair {for dental reasons...there have been known to be other reasons to go to the dental chair! Please see the Murphree Blog for more details!}

Ready for his cleaning and exam
Mrs. Kim cleaning his teeth
In the rocket {he informed me that the rocket takes a picture of your teeth!}

Popsy checks out his teeth

With Popsy at the end of his visit!
I am happy to report that he got a great overall report, with the exception of how his teeth are out of whack {my term!} from where he sucks his thumb. We'll have to start working on that one soon!

Thanks for taking care of our teeth, Popsy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that seems to be the only reason the C-man's teeth are "out of whack." I remember yours being that way also and you did NOT suck your thumb.
sll

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

big boy! i guess it helps when you know who's poking around in your mouth too! that's awesome!