Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's been busy around here

I'm not kidding. And the funny thing is that there hasn't been much out of the ordinary going on. Everyday life these days just seems to keep us hopping! I have grand plans of posting more frequently, but I find that time tends to just slip away from me!

Anyway...this weekend we took Callen to meet her great-grandmothers. We waited so long because we had some hesitation since they are both in a nursing home. In most circumstances, a nursing home wouldn't be somewhere I would take my {almost} 9 month old and 2 and half year old. BUT...I have a smart husband. As we were discussing this, he said "I know it isn't a great place to visit, and you don't have to go all day, but if you don't go, you'll regret not having pictures of Callen with your grandmothers." And as he often ishe was right.

So, Saturday was the day. Maybe they aren't the best pictures in the world...but I am glad to have them, and I hope Carter and Callen will also be glad to have them one day!

Me, Mom, Callen, Carter & Gran (4 generations of Lockett ladies!)
Gran with Carter and Callen
Me and Callen with Maw-Maw (my dad's mom)--not really a great pic of any of us...but, hey, we got one, right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such sweet pictures. I agree.. that these will be cherished forever and ever!!

Button said...

What great pictures to have! They will mean so much to all of us in years to come.

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Unknown said...

They were real troopers and "Sunny" just kept smiling. My C'man was his own wonderful self. I, too, am glad you have them.

Now on to the coast.
love
Bamma