Sunday, January 10, 2010

Turkey Poop

Our friends, the Johnsons, gave us a precious outfit for Callen and a wonderful big brother gift for Carter---a talking Diego magnetic doodle board! He loved drawing on it and was very into having people trace his hand.

At one point, Carter recruited Uncle Steve as tracer. Steve showed Carter how you could turn the outline of your hand into a turkey.

When Aunt B came over, Carter wanted her to doodle with him too.
They ended up doing the whole hand trace thing, as well, and turning it into a turkey. Carter kept asking Button something that she couldn't understand. When she looked at me to figure out what he was asking, I remembered what Steve "taught" Carter the night before.
"Make him poop." That's what Carter was saying. So, Aunt B obliged.
Turkey poop.

***as I type this Carter is saying, "Uncle Steve, make him poop. Turkey poop." Thanks, Uncle Steve...

3 comments:

Button said...

Always happy to oblige! I am laughing so hard I'm crying at the memory of that whole afternoon! I think I drew that turkey at least ten times with Carter chanting, "Make him poop!" every time he erased the board. Fun times!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Unknown said...

Please know that when I ordered the doodle board, I had no idea that Diego would be noisy! Regardless, I am glad it has been a hit so far. I love it when our little brothers-turned uncles teach our kids new tricks! Sounds like you are surrounded by creativity. Love, Cyn

Caroline said...

Just checking in on you guys. No new posts in a while. hope everyone is doing well!