Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Carter and I went to Highland this morning with Deanna and Connor for breakfast and an Easter Egg hunt. Carter and Connor did really well for their age! They weren't big fans of the Easter Bunny. In fact, Carter kept saying "Bye-Bye Bunny" when he saw the bunny, and when the Easter Bunny was gone, he would say, "Bunny?" {as in, where did he go?} Neither one of them wanted to get very close.

As far as the actual Easter Egg Hunt {which was really just candy and no eggs}, the two of them managed to hold their own and capture some goodies! It was a fun morning and great to spend time with D and Connor!
Ready to load up in the car to go to the Easter Egg Hunt
Playing with my balloon animal and waiting for breakfast
Watching the magic show before the egg hunt
Finally! Hunting--and finding--candy!
This one is hidden pretty well, Mom, but I got it!
Putting it in my basket
with Deanna and Connor
The Loot!
We are looking forward to celebrating Easter tomorrow!

1 comment:

Davis Brown said...

I hate it was still cold for ya'll today! I bet Carter still had a blast! I love the pic of he and Nick watching the Maters. That is all we have done today after church and all the Easter festivities. I'm about golfed out! Take care!