Sunday, February 22, 2009

My apologies

I apologize for the dramatic pause after the previous post. It was both unintentional and unavoidable. Our hard drive crashed on Saturday after I posted our news on Friday, and my fabulous husband has been channelling his inner Ge.ek Squad for the better part of a week. He successfully restored our computer to working order, and, thanks to his use of Carbon.ite for backing up our files, we haven't lost anything. Whew!

So, things here are well...and we've been pretty busy...just cold. We have had a nice little dusting of snow the past two days (I say "nice" completely in jest). I have some pictures, and thus some posts, that can share what we've been up to, but until we get them all fully restored, here are a few of Carter from last weekend when he was trying to unlock one of our interior doors with his set of keys.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!
-Steve

Unknown said...

I know you remember the HUGE ring of keys that Steve had as a little boy. Granddaddy put all the old, not currently going to anything keys he could find on one keyring and gave them to Steve. He also tried to open all the doors around. I find it humerous that he thinks "that CArter Man" is hilarious.

Love to all and see you soon at LBF
Bamma

Button said...

Carter is getting SO big! I remember the set of keys that Bamma is referring to and I also remember that Steve tried to open everything he could with them. Looks like Carter is following in Uncle Steve's footsteps!

I hope we get to see y'all soon!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

he's terribly smart with his own keys...you'd better watch out and keep an eye on yours! or he just may decide to take a walk by himself!