Friday, March 7, 2008

Nick's New Look

Nick decided to forgo shaving while we were in Jackson Hole on vacation. Upon our return to Indy, I said that I liked the rugged look of his beard and asked him to keep it for a little bit. A little hesitantly, Nick decided to keep it for just one more week, since he would be starting a new job after that. (Quick aside: for those who don't know, Nick re-joined Regions Bank here in Indy on Monday.) So, last Sunday, I was downstairs when he went upstairs to shave it off. After a little while, he called me upstairs and this is what I saw. I couldn't stop laughing so I had to share it with y'all.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I think I may have seen that guy on an America's Most Wanted list!

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

Popsy shaved off his beard one summer at the beach and Stacey had NO clue who he was...she had never seen him without a beard! Like the stash look...think you should keep it!

Kelli said...

Thanks for the great LAUGH! I needed it!

Jennie-Marie said...

Nick,
You should have taken that picture in your 70's van that has "hey kids, free candy" written on the side of it!

Carlton