Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Celebrating St. Patrick's Day

Mom, can we go now?

Carter and I ventured to Target yesterday to grocery shop and buy a few other items, but I couldn't pass up walking through the discount aisle at the front of the store. I saw this cute green Lucky Charm shirt that was only $1, so I knew I couldn't pass it up. I figured he could wear it today to school to be festive for St. Patrick's Day. Like any good Alpha Chi knows, you don't wear a new t-shirt before you wash it...so I came home and threw it in the wash with a couple of other things. Lo, and behold, $1 shirts shrink quickly! When I showed Nick the shirt out of the dryer last night, he asked if Carter was going to be showing some midriff at school today. A long sleeve onesie underneath to keep the little fella warm solved that problem! I am sure this is about the last time I will be able to pull this off...next St. Patrick's Day, I am sure he will have a definite opinion about what he should wear!

(P.S. Sorry that the pictures aren't so great...I snapped them on the way out the door to work this morning!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Sue, he is so adorable! Hope y'all had a great St. Patty's Day!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.