Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Day Two--Everyone's Doing a Little Better!

Carter with Mom and Dad
Many thanks to Nick for keeping the blog updated with information and pictures of Carter's arrival into this world! He has turned into quite the blogging guru! Things today are going well...I am actually starting to feel really good and Carter is sleeping and eating pretty well thus far! We have been truly blessed with this amazing addition to our family and couldn't have asked for better care. The doctors, nurses, and really everyone here at the hospital have been wonderful and taken such good care of both Carter and me. We can't tell you how much we appreciate the calls, texts, e-mails and visits from our family and friends. Thanks to all who have kept us in your thoughts and prayers throughout the pregnancy and delivery; we ask that you please continue as we tackle the parenthood chapter in our lives!
We just want to share a few more pictures of our precious Carter with you! Hopefully, late tomorrow we will be able to take him home, and then we should have even more pictures to share! Feel free to post a comment if you are checking out the updates to our site--we love to read them and know what you're thinking!
Mom and Carter



Carter is truly ready to kickoff the 2007 Alabama Football Season!

~Roll Tide~


9 comments:

Button said...

I am already in love with this little guy! I can't wait to see him and let him get to know his Aunt Button! He is joining the greatest family EVER and I am SO looking forward to spoiling him! I love y'all!

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

I can't wait to meet you, cousin! I got 2 smiley faces this week at school...I am up to 3 total! Love you...Cousin Banks

StaceyLWillis said...

The pictures are so cute! I have shared your Blog address with all of my friends so they can see the newest Willis! Hurry home so I can meet my nephew!

Anonymous said...

Sue and Nick - Congratualations! I'm a friend of Button's. She shared your blog with several of us at school. What a beautiful baby boy.

I also lived briefly in Indianapolis (we actually lived in Fishers). Enjoy the cooler weather up there - we're burning up down here.

Susan Castleberry

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the precious pictures! I am glad that you all are doing well. I wish I could be there to meet Carter in person. Give him a kiss for us. Congrats again!

Niff, Dan, Avery, and Hayston

Anonymous said...

Carter is such a little stud! We can't wait to meet him. Alex is so excited to have a "twin" and new little buddy. You guys look great! It's hard to believe you just had a baby. Call us when you are home.
Love,
Kelly, Joe & Alex

Unknown said...

Megan can't wait to meet her new boyfriend! Congratulations! We are looking foward to meeting and taking a lot of walks around the neighborhood! See you when you get home. Cindy, Vince, Mia, Maddie, and Megan

McCulloch Family said...

I have been keeping up with your delivery from Deanna's blog page. You look great! Glad to hear you had such a positive experience at Carmel St. V's! In a few weeks it will be me and then Deanna! Yikes! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Carter is beautiful! We are so excited to you guys!