Monday, February 27, 2012

New Kicks

My children have apparently gotten some of my brother's genes. My brother, Steve, loves to buy new shoes {and jackets, among other things...}. He tends to also like to show them off when he brings them home.

A few weeks ago, we took a trip to Sik.es to pick out some new shoes for everyone as our old ones were either too small or too worn out. Carter and Callen both left with new running shoes.

The next morning, nothing would do but to put them on and show them off.


I promise you that it was not yet 7:30am when these pictures were taken!

4 comments:

Anna & Greg said...

Sue - they are both so precious, and growing so fast! Callen is a beautiful little girl.

Button said...

They DEFINITELY take after Uncle Steve! I'm surprised neither of them looked at you and said, "I look cool in these."

Haley Gilroy said...

They are too cute! Callen's hair is getting long too! It's insane I haven't met her - hope to soon! Hugs to everyone. xo

Anonymous said...

Glad for new "kickers" - now on to flip flops and summer
love Bamma