Sunday, January 22, 2012

LSU game day attire gone wrong

Ok, so I preface this post by admitting that there were plenty of UA fans in New Orleans who could be on an Alabama version of this. I just chose to focus my picture-taking elsewhere. I will also disclaim that I saw many, many very classy LSU fans with game day attire that made me envious {had it been available in crimson}.

But, I couldn't help but share with you some of the folks who made me chuckle while we were walking around on gameday.

Something about these tiger ears that I must not understand...

And for some, the ears just aren't enough...
I got nothin'...
The quality here isn't great, but this guy seemed to have on his LSU pjs at a bank event before the game. Ok for Christmas morning...leaves a little something to be desired for gameday.
I will applaud them for their school spirit and the entertainment they provided me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking I hadn't seen these pictures! I have a few to add to your collection! Loved seeing y'all In N.O.!

Niff