Thursday, September 15, 2011

Birthday Celebration for Friends

This past weekend, Carter helped two friends from school celebrate their birthdays. The party was held at the Child.ren's Fre.sh Air Fa.rm, which was a venue that I had never been to before. It was actually probably fewer than 5 miles from the house where I grew up!

The twins whose birthday we were celebrating love horses, so there were pony rides for the cowboys and cowgirls at the party! Carter had to be coaxed a little to ride Cookie, but I think he was glad he did.

In addition to a bounce house with a slide, they also had a clown there who did face painting for the children.

When Carter came up to me {while I was talking with another parent} and said, "Mom, I want to get a spider.man, " I said sure. I am not sure I was expecting full-face spidey. It turned out to be quite the topic of conversation as we made a quick run through Home De.pot after the party.
At the end of the party, the birthday girls were gracious enough to take a picture with Carter. {aside: Carter goes back and forth between which of the twins is his "girlfriend." And, yes, he is four. I can't even imagine what I am in for.}
Happy Birthday S. & B.! Thanks for having Carter to your party!

1 comment:

Button said...

Looks like he had a GREAT time! Looking forward to seeing y'all REALLY soon!

Love y'all!
Aunt B