Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Strange Bed-places

Sunday afternoon, I put Callen and Carter down for naps shortly after lunch. During our school/work break, Carter would fight his nap about every other day, so when I didn't hear him talking or walking around, I determined that he was asleep.

After folding some clothes, I went upstairs to put them in the children's rooms, and when I got to the top of the stairs, this is what I saw in Carter's room.


Sure enough, just his "friends" were on his bed...but, strangely, all was silent, so I knew he was asleep somewhere.

I didn't have to look far. The "friend" trail was my clue. Do you see him in this picture?

He slept this way for 2 hours. At one point, I went up there to check on him and he had repositioned himself with his head where his elbow is in this picture.

There is never a dull moment around these parts!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Sue, that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! Wow!! How in the world do they fall asleep like that?!! I love it.

Button said...

It never ceases to amaze me what he comes up with! He must take after his Aunt B with regard to being able to sleep ANYWHERE!!!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Unknown said...

How very creative and that he "gave up" in such an interesting place. He is his won person.
love
Bamma

Habeggers said...

Ha! Did he have a big old crick in his neck after that one? That's too cute!

Anonymous said...

that is unbelievable!! i do not see how he was comfortable and could sleep like that for 2 hours!! too funny :)

Caroline said...

THAT is hilarious!!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

too funny! how do they sleep like that...in any crazy position?!