Sunday, December 12, 2010

Callen's 15 Month Visit


This sassy sweatheart had her fifteen month checkup last Wednesday morning. Dr. Smith said he learned all he needed to know about her development watching her play with her brother and walk into the exam room from the waiting room! She weighed in a little over 23 lbs {I am not 100% sure of the exact weight because I lost the sheet} which is right about 50th percentile and was 31 inches long which he said was slightly above 50th percentile. He told me that she is on track to be taller than I am.

Callen is such a delight to our family and has a precious personality. She is not afraid to stand up for herself with her brother, and there is usually no doubting what she wants! She is learning and growing and talking so much that it is hard to believe it at times! And, I have found that it is just as wonderful watching and witnessing all of the firsts with a second child as it was with Carter!


3 comments:

Button said...

They are both SO precious! I'm so glad y'all are so close by and I get to see you all so often!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

15 months already?! where does the time go? she's a cutie!

Unknown said...

She is indeed "our Sunny diva." Cannot wait to witness Christmas through hers and Carter's eyes.
love,
Bamma