Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's Tough

In case you didn't know, we lived in Indiana for a while. Actually, Carter was born there, and we lived there for the large majority of his life (he's 3). It is B.ig 10 {well, really 11, but who's counting? jk my B.ig 10 friends} country, so when well-meaning friends give you shirts for your child...
Well, it is easy to see how he might get confused.

Don't worry, there is no more confusion.
He's clearly a Tide fan.

And that was quite a win on Saturday.
{In case you can't read it, this says: Hide yo Tigers, Hide yo Gators, Hide yo Nitt.ney Lions, cuz we beatin' e'erbody out here! please see here and here for the reference}

4 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

oh my goodness, that last sign is awesome!!! I can't wait to show Jeff...we have watched the original video a thousand times:)

Haute Mama said...

I can't stop laughing at those videos, especially the remix! We took the kids to the UT-Oregon game. Florida visits this weekend. Probably going to be a long season for us.

The Lilly Family said...

What a sweet picture of him at the game!! How did he do, did he last the whole game!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Sue - I did not do the baking this time! Those cupcakes are from Winn Dixie:). I sort of made the shirts. I actually bought the applique's off etsy and they were supposed to be iron on but they didn't really stick so I stitched them on the shirts. They were super cheap on etsy so it was still worth it!