Thursday, March 4, 2010

Already?

It hardly seems possible that Callen is 6 months old!!! Time is flying this time around. I am trying to relish all of the "baby-ness," but she is growing and changing SO. DARN. FAST.
Callen's actual 1/2 birthday was last Friday {our big MOVE day}, and we did celebrate a little bit with a fun dinner of peaches and cereal.

Her 6 month pediatrician appointment was this past Tuesday. This was Callen's first appointment with our new pediatrician {Carter has already had two sick visits!}, and, while I do like her, I DON'T like the fact that we were there for 2 hours. Callen weighed in at 16lbs, 5 oz {50th percentile} and was 27 inches long {75 percentile}, and got a great report--along with all of her shots.

We are getting settled into our house bit by bit. I am eager to have some things hung on the walls to limit the echoing a bit, but we have to take it one step at a time. I guess we need to finish unpacking the few boxes that are left first! The children are adjusting very nicely. Carter loves his new room, and Callen continues to be sleeping well and enjoying sharing the new space with big brother!

It has been very nice to be "home," both literally and figuratively.

3 comments:

Button said...

I can't BELIEVE they are both growing so fast! I also can't wait to see the new house!

Love y'all!
Aunt B

Unknown said...

I am jealous you are back in Birmingham.. the new house looks beautiful! Hopefully we will be back in Birmingham or close by in the next few years!


by the way.. is your brother on facebook. I was going to tell my brother to look for him :)

@Dayngr said...

So cute!