Sunday, June 28, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel...

Last night we celebrated Stacey & David's wedding! It was a beautiful ceremony and a very fun reception.
Stacey was a beautiful bride and it was a lovely ceremony. The kiddos {six of eight of their nieces and nephews!} did a great job walking down the aisle and were precious. It was wonderful to help them celebrate the beginning of their married life together.

Waiting before the ceremony


Carter playing with Christopher before the ceremony.

Carter was a champ at the reception. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures from the reception. Since I was keeping up with a diaper bag, I decided to leave the camera in the car to reduce the number of things I had to keep tabs on. I wish I had had it, though. Carter loved the music and was a dancing fool! He also LOVED the cakes--the wedding cake and the chocolate groom's cake--and kept asking for more "special treat." I think he made his dinner on cake and two bites of chicken finger last night!



Our family after the ceremony


Now, our family has made it here to relax and unwind a little bit. It is every bit as beautiful and wonderful as we had heard... in fact, more so, actually.





More to come soon!

2 comments:

The Nix Family said...

The house looks HEAVENLY! Enjoy the beach!!!

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

I think I ended up with the box of left over programs from last night. I will get you a copy to Debbie's. Enjoy the beach.